Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: Part 1
1. What are things you liked about the class?
What I like about the class was the inspirational videos.
2. What are things you did not like about the class? 
I really liked the class it gave great lessons on being a great person and achieving your dreams.
3. Recommendations for improving the class.
What I can recommend is having the students pick there own inspirational quote as a student success statement.
4. Answer: did you really do your best in the class?
I think I did try my best in the class I but a lot of effort in.
5. Answer: are you reading your life planning 100+ goals daily for at least two minutes? Explain
I have been reading my life planning book for at least 10 minutes. I think reading the planning book gives you a good direction on where your going in life. Such as when you write the goal you automatically say oh i need to do this, i need to do that.  So it's basically a schedule on the the things you need to get done maybe it's not in chronological order but it helps you achieve your goals that you have.
6. Answer: Are you committed to be a CTR person? why? why not?
I am committed to being a CTR because it makes you a better person. It guides you in right direction. Being honest and trustworthy makes you feel great and be grade. Being a CTR person opens many great possibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment