Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A. 
   What I liked about the class was that we learned how to type faster and we learned about different careers. I also really like how Mr. Haymore encourages us to choose the right and how he says that when we do good things will have good outcomes.I don't have any things i don't like about his class
B. 
A way to improve this class is if we get a few extra minutes on our 100+ Goals Life planning notebook.
C. 
I think I did do my best in this class at the starting of the year I had a few problems with the medical careers and the student success statements because i wasn't sure how to do it.
D.
I have been reading my student success statement every day when I get home and do my homework.
E.
 I am committed to being a CTR student because when you do good things, good things will happen to you and when you do and things, bad things will happen to you. And i would like my life to be full with good things so I would be committed to choose the right.
F. 
What i would do for my Body- Mind and Spirit is i wouldn't do anything to affect my Body- Mind and Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment