Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final:Part 1
Showcase (Interdisciplinary Unit Experience)
What my interdisciplinary project my topic was whether schools should be able to ban junk food that is deemed unhealthy. The people that were in my group we're 6 including me. We had to do research on obesity changes over the years, obesity in the United States, and how junk food affects students learning. What I learned from the interdisciplinary project is that Huntington Park has the most obese kids in all the united states. I also learned that obesity also changes the rates of suicide because the kids that are obese and different from others get bullied and they use it as an excuse to commit suicide. I had also learned that over the past thirty years obesity has continued to increase. How I felt towards the project is I was nervous about the whole presenting in front of people but I thought the project was  easy if we all did our work on time and helped each other. When it came to presenting it was all easy i didn't feel nervous at all and it would be all much easier if we memorized it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment